Hey guys I’m blogging it up!
Hey just going to share what’s been going on happing with me lately!
So kind of big news I’m heading to Egypt in 2 weeks for a mean as trip to go check out the pyramids and other cool stuff like ride camels!! J And praying of course!
So I have been fasting for 2 weeks now just having liquids, it been so amazing how much god has given me grace! God has been showing me a lot of areas in my life I need to work on, it has been so freeing, I feel so much lighter! God is so good! Stuff that I didn’t even know was there, but dang I’m hungry lol.
God has been so faithful in what he told me at the start of this year, and that was he would cover my finances, it has been hard the last couple of weeks, all I have had is -$17 in my bank, and getting low on my food, but I was holding and trusting what god God told me, I have faith in my father in heaven that he will always comes through for me. It has been amazing how he all ways come through, someone blessed me with groceries, and people that I know just started blessing me with like $20 bucks here and $10 bucks there, and I didn’t even ask for, Wooooooooooo god you are so good so so good to me J And just the other day my friend blessed me with $500 for my internship, it’s just so crazy, I can’t find words that describe the feeling that I feel when people bless me for this year, it’s so Sick!
But like I said I’m going to Egypt soon and I still need funds for this year, please just ask god how u can bless me, it doesn’t have be money but, everything will help! Just think when u sow into me this year, it going to change my life forever, it already has but I’m going further! But God will bless you so much! Love ya guys! Another thing is could you please cover me and the team in prayer that would so amazing! J
Anyways I will blog up soon! Thanks so much to everyone that has supported me in any way this year so far, I am so thankful!!!!
Bless ya lots and lots! Love Jay
Awesome jay bird!!!
ReplyDelete